Friday 20 May 2011

I'll try my best to explain you why I'm here. :)

My humble greetings to Bloggers, non bloggers and...erm.
Okay wait. Scratch that.
<TAKE 2>
Heeeelllllooooooooo Folks!
Look who's here? Yeah! Its meee!
Hey! Stop making such disgusting faces alright? I'll try again.
<TAKE3> (And probably the final one)
Hey. 
Lately, strange things have happened with me. VERY strange. Well yeah I am in a way accustomed to strange occurrences on a daily basis but this. This. Beta this was the mother of all such gruesome-strange things...Almost disconcerting.
So it happened that one fine as I sat in the dining room, sipping tea...WHAT? Too theatrical? I think so too.
Ugh. Listen then. 
I was thirsty. I decided to fetch myself a glass of water. And I did so. I grabbed a bottle for the fridge, poured the water in the glass and drank it. Then, I smacked my lips with my tongue in satisfaction and kept the bottle back inside. there arranged on the fridge were magnets scattered everywhere.(I have a Sponge Bob one too!)
So, I decided to arrange them in a straight line. I was almost done, when I came across these two black blobby magnets which had their polarities reversed or something.( Correct me if I'm wrong) But whatever glitch it was- it made it impossible for me to arrange them together, next to each other in a straight line. Because every time I tried doing so, one of them jumped away. HOW ANNOYING! I kept trying but those stupid stubborn things never put up a very very tough fight. and thats when I said ' How more annoying could you get? Can't you just stick together? Idiots'  I was talking to inanimate objects. NOT a very good sign.
 I stood there for a while, still trying. But then I just had to give up on my attempt to try to defy scientific principles. I placed them away from each other. 'FINE. Be like this'- I muttered. Holy crap! I was talking to non-living things! 
This was the first of many more times I found my self to be indulged into 'nonchalant'  talks.
And the reason for this? Could be many, And so I decided to look for myself some source of distraction from  whatever reason I'm losing my mind.
So tell me. Is blogging a good idea? 

Bored? Oh common! Okay. You know what? Here:
Hi. I'm zoya. I have decided to blog. So welcome me.but you could still ignore my meaningless posts. 

With this ends my very first entry to my blog.
Much love,
Zoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment