Monday 23 May 2011

Blonde confessions.

Dear diary,
Today's day was very mast yaar. What to tell man. You know I had posted a picture on fb, badi mast see thee. It was like you know I was like smiling and I has my hair on my face. Woh I got them pressed na. So they were looking like awesome. And the pout was also very mast. And you know how many likes i had gotten? 50! Bhai, Kummoo( arey Kaveri!) got like so jealous! I mean woh style wala jealous. I was like smiling to myself . And even mochoo( I mean Pari) loved it man. she wrote: Lady!!! you!!! OMG OMG OMG! Hott hai yaar!'
I'm telling you na yaar. Aj toh mazaa he agaya. 
Btw I am not going for my tutions today. Arey its raining na. So like if I go out my hair will get all like spoiled you know. So yaa. I'm not be going.
Oye! Text agaya. Oh tulli ka hai(arey Tamaya!) 
So I will like go now. I should also go and check my fb account from my BB and see who else has liked my dp. 
Chalo then. I'm toh going.

Muuaahhh! :*
Asshhu.( My baby woozie oozy calls me that na!)


8 comments:

  1. "today's day was very mast yaar"
    the very words contorted my face into a crumpled mask and seared into my skull >_< :P
    ZOE?!?
    nai actually, in a BLONDE kinda way, its pretty...entertaining XD
    i mean, "So like if I go out my hair will get all like spoiled you know. So yaa. I'm not be going"
    bwahahahaha ^_^
    sebde yo :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harsheen...Sahhi hai bete yo!
    :)
    Beta there'll be more. Soon. Brace yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^_^
    Ambica, Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete